The shares were acquired pursuant to a debt settlement. The common shares are subject to a hold period which expires on
As a result of this acquisition together with previously held common shares, the Company has ownership and control over 16,499,501 common shares of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aurcana, representing approximately 22.03% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Aurcana.
Aurcana has obtained conditional approval for a private placement pursuant to which the Company's holdings will represent approximately 19.9% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Aurcana upon completion of the private placement. Until such time as Aurcana issues a minimum of an additional 3,076,923 common shares, the Company has undertaken to exercise voting rights on a maximum of 14,511,985 of the common shares that it owns which represents approximately 19.37% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aurcana.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya