The kiwi climbed to a 6-day high of 88.52 against the yen and a 5-day high of 0.8664 against the greenback, compared to yesterday's closing values of 88.03 and 0.8619, respectively.
The kiwi spiked up to 1.5828 against the euro, a level unseen since
Next key upside target level for the kiwi lies around 0.87 against the greenback, 89.00 against the yen and 1.577 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row