The R500 is ideal for R&D applications as well as predictive/preventative maintenance of process machinery, electrical power supply monitoring, automotive manufacturing/testing, repair industries, roof inspection for water damage, building HVAC flaws, alternative medical applications, PWB industry, and many more. The company is also testing the R500 for use in veterinary medicine and viewing human body heat signatures.
R500 features a highly portable, well balanced design to help reduce fatigue, one-hand operation, and enhanced in-camera SuperResolution technology for 4X image resolution without requiring a tethered PC for processing. With a lightweight body, workers experience greater comfort while a clear, easy-to-use GUI interface aids faster operation.
The R500 Series, which uses a unique Avio Super Resolution technology algorithm to show 4X more pixels than the native resolution, boosts accuracy and fault finding to increase productivity for a better ROI. Avio's 640 x 480 pixel resolution cameras have been adopted by some of the world's top Electrical Power Utility, Maintenance Plants and Oil and Gas Storage Plants. The new R500 series shall upgrade these and all users with effectively a 4X increase in pixel resolution at a lower price.
Founded in 1968,
Avio and Soltec brand products include: thermal infrared cameras and systems, high speed data acquisition recorders, micro joining precision welders (resistance, reflow, ultrasonic and laser), and automated seam sealer and lid tacking systems.
Soltec/Avio is also the
For more information, visit http://www.solteccorp.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11822139.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings