Any user with internet access and a compatible browser can use this feature at no charge – Chrome and Opera are both WebRTC compatible across multiple operating systems, including Android.
"Our history with FreeConference.com in the U.S. proves that offering a product with multiple levels of cost and service – including absolutely free – meets the needs of almost every customer," said
FreeConference.co.uk does not charge bridging or service fees, but callers who choose to dial in from their landline or mobile phones instead of using their web browsers are subject to charges from their local telephone providers that will vary based on the service plans.
•One-click access to conference calls via web browser (Chrome, Opera & Firefox)•Free access to dial-in numbers in the
Paid features (coming soon):
•A wide selection of local
FreeConference.co.uk is one of several group-communication services from
A leader in telephony and group communications solutions since 1985, iotum is building a variety of easy-to-use products and services that provide the group communication and collaboration solutions that consumers, business and affinity groups need, all on crystal clear lines. Each product or service has been designed with particular users in mind to create an attractive alternative to competing services that are either inexpensive and featureless or feature-rich but overpriced. For more information about the company, its team, solutions and services, please visit www.iotum.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130510/MM12102LOGO
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids