The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) published guidance to assist municipal advisors with understanding changes to the MSRB's registration process taking effect today. The guidance seeks to clarify that these changes are separate and apart from the
MSRB Rule A-12 was amended to consolidate registration requirements into a single rule and to create a simplified electronic registration form. Firms that are currently registered with the MSRB under the previous requirements must verify, update and complete their registration information in the new form by
The MSRB is also hosting an educational webinar to assist current registrants with submitting the new registration form. Learn more and register to attend the webinar(http://www.msrb.org/News-and-Events/Upcoming-Events.aspx).
TNS 30FurigayJof-140513-4733417 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?