"This will be the first in a series of webinar's dedicated to informing the banking industry regarding three critical items which are compliance to GSE regulations, transfer of operational risks from the loan servicing department, and finally the proper design of your mortgage impairment policy. We will use case studies in the webinar to illustrate these items. "
Ray started his career as a Property & Casualty Underwriter and has spent the last 20 years developing, underwriting and marketing specialty P&C coverage's for financial institutions. Ray has become a nationally recognized expert in Mortgage Impairment coverage and also specializes in Force Placed coverage's.
To register for this webinar on
We invite you to call us at 1-800-MINITER or visit us on the web at http://www.miniter.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mortgage-impairment/insurance-webinar/prweb11846647.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders