(Published: 13-May 2014 1:21 PM, Received: 1:32:57 PM)
Word Count: 219
Miley Cyrus had some hard words for "all those mother [expletives] who broke [her] heart" while she performed at London's G.A.Y. club on Friday, May 9.
The 21-year-old singer seemingly took several jabs at her ex-fiancÚ while introducing her hit song "Wrecking Ball" to concertgoers.
"Every time you get in your car, you're going to hear my [expletive] song on the [expletive] radio you piece of [expletive]," Cyrus says in her rant. "That's right. And then I'm gonna take all my clothes off, I'm gonna sit on a big, giant [expletive] -- sometimes two -- I'm gonna swing around."
"So I'm gonna tell those mother [expletive] that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat [expletive] -- and to enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life," she added later. "This song is called 'Wrecking Ball.'"
Cyrus later explained on Twitter that the comments "had nothing to do with Liam" and that she was "just trying rile up the boys."
"I don't usually respond to tabloidy stuff but this isn't something I want being spread around. It sounded hateful but not what I meant," she wrote.
The singer went on to say that she never wants hateful things to be said about the people she cares about.
"I was just tooooo turnttttt up," she tweeted.
Original headline: Miley Cyrus seemingly takes a jab at ex Liam Hemsworth during concert rant
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free