"This conference is a natural fit for our firm, as we have built a solid reputation on successfully representing some of the nation's strongest banks and local community banks," said partner
Over 300 financial institutions and approximately 800 people are expected to attend the conference. During the two-day event, SLC attorneys
Ernst, who recently earned the Super Lawyer title for the fourth consecutive year, will be speaking to "Why Workouts don't Work." He will address important topics such as collateral issues and pre-negotiation tactics. Ernst offers extensive experience representing banks and creditors in the areas of workout agreements and commercial litigation.
"Our experienced attorneys will provide valuable insight on these panels, but we recognize that there is no one-size-fits-all solution," said Lazarus. "That's why we are also giving conference attendees access to short one-on-one meetings with one of our experienced attorneys who can describe more customized ways we can help both large and small financial entities get the results they are looking for."
Free initial consultations are an ongoing service provided by SLC, and attorneys will be available to meet with potential clients during and after the conference. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, bank representatives can call 404-352-1465 extension 24.
About Stokes, Lazarus and Carmichael
For over 40 years,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11845454.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June