KSE-100: Heading south towards 50DMA
The index witnessed a dull session and closed in red, with the volumes sliding to a seven month low.
The index attempted to break its 20DMA but failed. A strong support is now at 28,280-28,300 area (double bottom).
Furthermore, RSI in daily charts is also suggesting continuation of downtrend which supports
It is recommended to exercise caution at the current levels.
First support 28,300 points, second support 28,000 points;
First resistance 28,650 points, second resistance 28,900 points
Stock Strategy Target Stop loss
LUCK Sell at 348.5 343.0 354.0
FABL Sell at 16.4 15.7 16.8
NML Buy at 107.0 111.0 106.0
PTC Buy at 28.0 29.9 27.5
BOP Buy at 10.3 11.2 10.0
OGDC Sell at 253.0 257.0 249.0
ENGRO Sell at 194.0 187.0 197.0
DGKC Buy at 86.4 89.0 85.0
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia