Custom executive education focuses on the development and delivery of non-degree leadership and management education programs for corporations in
Under the category "Value for Money,"
"This Financial Times ranking confirms once again that we are among the best in the world at providing custom-designed executive education programs," she added.
Corporate clients rated Kelley highly for its teaching methods, course design, overseas programs, follow-up and overall value-for money.
"Kelley has been among the leaders in business education precisely because it has focused on helping its corporate clients achieve their business, as well as their learning outcomes, through executive education," said
"Through our work with our corporate partners, we ensure that our students are exposed to the knowledge and business practices which allow them to make important contributions to their employers and society at large," Cady added.
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140513-4733249 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya