"The value of trade exchanges between
Earlier in the day, Tayyebnia met with
Iranian and Pakistani economy ministers exchanged views on ways to overcome the existing obstacles in the way of
The Pakistani finance minister and his accompanying delegation arrived in
The MoUs were signed between Iranian First Vice President
According to the MoUs, the two sides agreed to set up a joint committee on border issues. They also agreed to boost cooperation in their fight against terrorism, drugs trafficking and money-laundering.
Also during the meeting, Jahangiri urged
Sharif, for his part, highlighted the significance of the project, and said his country welcomes multilateral cooperation in the oil and gas sectors.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street