Latest attack on industrial control systems of energy facilities and several other cyber networks, showed attackers' high capability of hacker,
Professional hackers are able to cause severe damages and stop basic e-operations that could cause disasters on local and international levels, Al-Naqeeb said, adding that this phenomenon has become a threat to safety and security of societies.
She also said that e-virus attacks on networks not only destroy databases, but also to illegally view and make public secret database.
All these illegal ways require a strong confrontation and high defensive techniques that treat weak points at organizations' networks, Al-Naqeeb said, noting that companies were forced to develop and boost their defense systems to address loopholes and weaknesses in their control systems. (end) fnk.abd.ma
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill