* Telecom service providers can use IDT's VoIP Termination and International Airtime Top-Up via Telinta's cloud-based switching and billing platform
* Telinta customers will receive a special promotion when they sign up for a new IDT VoIP termination and Airtime Top-Up services
IDT's VoIP termination services virtually cover the globe offering several plans to meet the needs of telecom service providers. IDT's Termination is fully interoperable with Telinta's hosted switching and billing platform. TeliCoreTM is Telinta's carrier-grade Class 4 and Class 5 hosted switching and billing platform, offering a full portfolio of VoIP solutions for Hosted PBX, Calling Card, Mobile VoIP and more.
Via a convenient API (application programming interface) integrated into Telinta's platform, telecom service providers can also access their IDT account for IATU. This API enables service providers to easily access IDT's IATU via TeliCore's web interface, the same interface used to manage other day-to-day functions for their telecom business. IATU enables telecom service providers to transfer funds to mobile accounts located in 100 countries, and is part of IDT's portfolio of white label services.
"IATU Customers can send money directly to family and friends, knowing that their funds will arrive securely and quickly," said
"Telinta partners with the industry's best technology providers, such as IDT, so that our customers can easily provide a full range of telecom services via Telinta's cloud-based platform," said
Telinta customers will receive a special promotion when they open up a new account with IDT for these services.
To learn more about IDT's special promotion for Telinta customers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Founded in 2002,
In this press release, all statements that are not purely about historical facts and those in which the words "believe," "anticipate," "expect," "plan," "intend," "estimate, "target" and similar expressions are used, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. While these forward-looking statements represent IDT's current judgment of what may happen in the future, actual results may differ materially from the results expressed or implied by these statements due to numerous important factors, including, but not limited to, those described in our most recent report on SEC Form 10-K (under the headings "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations"), which may be revised or supplemented in subsequent reports on SEC Forms 10-Q and 8-K. We are under no obligation, and expressly disclaim any obligation, to update the forward-looking statements in this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
IDT Stephen Mills
Carrier Services Marketing Director
+44 (0) 207 028 4847
Vice President of Marketing and Sales
+1 (305) 993.1199
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana