The mining and exploration company which produces zinc, gold, silver, and lead, said its pretax profit fell 46% to
The company said its revenues fell as record gold production levels could not offset lower prices for all of its metals during the period, including a 2% fall in the average price received for zinc, an 18% fall in the gold price and a 26% fall in the price for silver.
The company was also hit by a
However, the company said its zinc, silver and lead production levels were all down during the period.
The company recommended that no dividend be declared at this time in order to put further investment into its
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For