GLOBAL investors are ramping up their cash holdings and reducing exposure to risk, according to an influential fund manager survey.
Average cash levels have reached five per cent of portfolios, the highest level since
While respondents are optimistic about improvements in both the world economy and corporate performance, many are now questioning the rate of growth.
In less than 12 months (
Fear of a
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya