Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Dell Warranty Support
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: FA8604-14-F-7101
Air Force Materiel Command
AFLCMC/PK - WPAFB (includes PZ, WL, WW, WI, WN,
DESCRIPTION: COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The Government reserves the right to award without discussions.
The solicitation document, FA8604-14-Q-7009, is a Request for Quotes (RFQ) and incorporates FAR provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-72.
The associated NAICS code is 511210
Small business size standard is:
SEE ATTACHED BILL OF MATERIALS FOR REQUIREMENT SPECIFICIATIONS
Delivery is 30 days After Receipt of Order (ARO)
WPAFB, OH 45433
The provision at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1362_186295" target="_blank"52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition
The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation--Commercial Items, applies; the only evaluation factor being price.
52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. If offeror has completed the annual representations and certificates electronically via https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/#1, offeror shall complete and submit only paragraphs 52.212-3(b), Offeror Representations and Certifications--Commercial Items, (below) with the offer.
(1) Annual Representations and Certifications. Any changes provided by the offeror in paragraph (b)(2) of this provision do not automatically change the representations and certifications posted on the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
(2) The offeror has completed the annual representations and certifications electronically via the SAM website accessed through https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/#1. After reviewing the SAM database information, the offeror verifies by submission of this offer that the representation and certifications currently posted electronically at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items, have been entered or updated in the last 12 months, are current, accurate, complete, and applicable to this solicitation (including the business size standard applicable to the NAICS code referenced for this solicitation), as of the date of this offer and are incorporated in this offer by reference (see FAR 4.1201). [Offeror to identify the applicable paragraphs at (c) through (o) of this provision that the offeror has completed for the purposes of this solicitation only, if any. These amended representation(s) and/or certification(s) are also incorporated in this offer and are current, accurate, and complete as of the date of this offer. Any changes provided by the offeror are applicable to this solicitation only, and do not result in an update to the representations and certifications posted electronically on SAM.]
If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certificates electronically at the SAM website, the offeror shall complete and submit only paragraphs 52.212-3 (c) through (o).
The clause at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1704_238643" target="_blank"52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The clause at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1896_277088" target="_blank"52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
All items must be TAA compliant in accordance with FAR.
DPAS rating is DO-A7.
Market pricing is required.
Award will be made to the lowest price, technically acceptable, responsive, responsible offeror.
Anticipated Award Date is:
Proposals are due by
(937) 656-7396 or by e-mail.
Bill of Materials
Justification and Approval
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey