Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: CISCO Equipment Upgrade
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: M95430-14-SU-YG005
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): Refer to Request for Quote for delivery locations.Quantico , VA
Place of Performance (zipcode): 22193
Place of Performance Country: US
MCB Quantico -
Subject: Request for Quote
This is a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 13, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice.
This RFQ document and all incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-72 , published
This RFQ is 100% Small Business Set-Aside. Offerors submitting a quote that are classified as a Large Business Concern shall not be considered.
Refer to attached Statement of Deliverables for product information.
! Line Item No. ! Item Description ! Unit ! Qty !
! Refer to Statement of Deliverables ! Refer to below Statement of Deliverables for specifications. Delivery Date:
Delivery date requested:
The closing date and time for quote submission is:
All contractors must comply with the requirement listed above for this request. Failure to comply may result in disqualification. This will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract.
This acquisition will utilize Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) procedures in accordance with FAR 15.101-2. Technical tradeoff will not be made and no additional credit will be given for exceeding acceptability. Award will be made to the acceptable offeror with the lowest evaluated price, which is deemed responsible in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and whose quote conforms to the solicitation requirements. The solicitation requirements include all stated terms, conditions, representation and certifications, and other information required by this solicitation. The Government reserves the right to award without discussions. Therefore, each initial offer should contain the offeror's best terms from a price and technical standpoint. However, the Government reserves the right to conduct discussions if determined necessary by the Contracting Officer.
The Government may reject any quote that is evaluated to be unrealistic in terms of requirements, contract terms and conditions, or an unrealistically high or low price when compared to Government estimates, such that the quote is deemed to reflect an inherent lack of competence or failure to comprehend the complexity and risk of the program.
Technical acceptability will be evaluated on all quotes. Only those quotes determined to be technically acceptable, either initially or as a result of discussions, will be considered for award. Then, price will be evaluated and the quotes will be listed from lowest to highest price based on the total evaluated price and technical acceptability. Award will be made to the lowest evaluated priced quote meeting the acceptability standards for the non-priced factors.
TECHNICAL EVALUATION STANDARD:
The contractor shall address the following three factors:
* 1. Factor 1 - Technical Capability - Offeror shall clearly demonstrate its approach to technical ability to meet the requirements of CLIN/Line Items based on meeting the requirements of the Request for Quote, quantity, quality and timeliness of delivery.
* 2. Factor 2 - Price - The offeror shall complete CLIN pricing on page one (1) of this solicitation. In addition to the completed CLIN pricing on page one (1), the offeror shall provide sufficient price information to allow the contracting officer to determine the completeness and reasonableness of the offerors prices.
DISCUSSIONS: If during the evaluation period it is determined to be in the best interest of the Government to hold discussions, Offeror responses to clarifications/discussion notices will be considered in making the source selection decision.
AWARD DECISION: The award decisions will be made as follows:
* (1) Step One - Determine Technical Acceptability. The technical evaluation, Factor 1, stated above, will assess the offerors capability to satisfy the Government's requirement. The Government will evaluate all technical capability quotes received by the required date/time. The Technical Capability factor will receive a rating of acceptable and unacceptable.
If any factor is rated "unacceptable", the entire quote is rendered technically unacceptable, and the quote will be removed from the competitive range. Only quotes deemed technically acceptable (either initially or as the result of discussions) will be considered for award. The ratings are defined in the following table.
! Rating ! Description !
! Acceptable ! Quote clearly meets the minimum requirements of the solicitation. Only those quotes determined acceptable, either initially or as a result of discussion will be considered for award. Once deemed acceptable, all technical quotes are considered to be equal. !
! Unacceptable ! Quote does not clearly meet the minimum requirements of the solicitation. Quotes with an unacceptable rating will not be considered for award. !
* (3) Step Three - Award Decision. Award will be made the lowest priced, technically acceptable offeror, subject to a positive responsibility determination in accordance with FAR Part 9 and conformance of the offeror's quote to the terms and conditions of the solicitation.
This is a request for the submission of a quote and does not constitute a contract or authorization to begin work. Nor does an offeror's submission of a quote constitute a contract or authorize the individual or company to being work. Please Provide the Following:
1. Tax Identification Number: _____________________
2. Company Registered in WAWF-RA (Wide Area Workflow):_______________
3. Company Registered In System for Award Management (SAM):_______________
If Yes, What Is Your DUNS# and/or Cage Code: _______________
4. Company Considered Small or a Large Business: _____________
5. Delivery Time of Requested Items: ____________
6. FOB Cost If Applicable:_______________
A. NOTE: Is Freight (Fob) Included In Price If Not, Please Indicate Price and Where It's Being Originated From: _______________
Discount Terms: ___________
Company Name and Address: ___________________________________________________________
Company Telephone: __________________
Company Facsimile: ___________________
The following FAR clauses and provisions apply to this acquisition and can be viewed at http://www.acquisition.gov/far:
52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors
52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items
(Complete and return with offer unless registered electronically in SAM at http://www.sam.gov/.)
52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items
52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items (The following numbered items apply: (14), (28), (29), (30), (31), (40), (44), (50).
252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DOD Officials
252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights.
252.204-7012 Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information
252.211-7003 Item Unique Identification and Valuation (for supplies only)
252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports
252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow
252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments
252.243-7001 Pricing of Contract Modifications
252.243-7002 Requests for Equitable Adjustment
252.247-7023 Alt III Transportation of Supplies by Sea
U3DD 250 Receiving Report Submission Through Wide Area Workflow - Receipt and Acceptance (WAWF-RA)
** Special Invoicing Instructions: Wide Area Work Flow - Receipt and Acceptance (WAWF-RA) **
WAWF-RA is the only method authorized by the
Statement of Deliverables
CISCO HARDWARE REFRESH - MSTPD MAGTF Staff Training Program (MSTP) requires replacement of aging CISCO Network Switching equipment. This is for the purchase of CISCO CATALYST 4500X 16 PORT 10GB
The list of items to be supplied under this order including OEM part numbers as follows:
! CISCO Part ! CISCO Description ! Explanation ! QTY !
! WS-C4500X-16SFP+ !
! CON-SNT-WSC16SFX ! CISCO SMARTNET 8X5XNBD ! Included support service ! 5 !
! C4KX-NM-BLANK !
! C4KX-PWR-750AC-R !
! C4KX-PWR-750AC-R/2 !
! CAB-US515-C15-US !
! S45XU-331-1511SG !
! C4500X-16P-IP-ES ! IP TO ENT SRVC LICENSE FOR 4500-X ! Additional OS licensing ! 5 !
! CON-SNT-3750X4PS ! CISCO SMARTNET 8X5XNBD ! Included support service ! 8 !
! CAB-3KX-AC ! CISCO AC POWER CORD ! AC Power Cord for above ! 16 !
! C3KX-PWR-715WAC/2 ! CISCO SECONDARY AC POWER SUPPLY ! Redundant Power Supply ! 8 !
! S375XVK9TN- 12258SE !
! CAB-STACK-50CM ! CISCO STACKWISE 50CM CABLE ! Data stack cable for above ! 8 !
! CAB-SPWR-30CM !
! C3KX-NM-BLANK !
! C3KX-PWR-715WAC ! CISCO AC POWER SUPPLY ! Primary Power Supply ! 8 !
! SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M= ! 10GBASE-CU SFP+ CABLE 1.5 METER ! 10GB Copper Twinax Cable ! 12 !
! C3KX-NM-10G= ! CISCO NETWORK MODULE ! 10GbE uplink module for Catalyst 3k ! 8 !
! SFP-10G-SR= ! CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP MODULE ! 10GbE SFP Optical Transceiver ! 5 !
! SFP-10G-LR= ! CISCO 10GBASE-LR SFP MODULE ! 10GbE SFP Optical Transceiver ! 10 !
* Items indented in table are subcomponents / accessories not normally priced separately.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment