The strong performance of the power-efficient Ericsson M7450 modem in all five access technologies ensures an outstanding user experience. Seamless handovers between the different technologies mean improved quality of data streaming and secured mobility.
Ericsson M7450 is the world's smallest LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation modem designed for global usage. This highly integrated multimode multi-band modem also covers the widest array of frequency bands and a feature set that includes Single RF Chip Carrier Aggregation, VoLTE and IMS.
In order for devices with a modem to be sold in certain markets, operator certification is required. In addition to this certification of the Ericsson M7450 from
Our services, software and infrastructure - especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud - are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
With more than 110,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report