The letter DSIO issued today does not provide CPO registration relief. Rather, it establishes a streamlined approach under which DSIO will consider requests for no-action relief from CPO registration and the form of request for relief a CPO must submit under that approach. DSIO will issue individual responses to each requestor seeking relief.
Under this streamlined approach, the relief would be limited to certain circumstances and subject to a number of conditions, including that the delegating CPO represent in its form of request that certain specified criteria are met. However, DSIO intends to continue to consider requests for CPO registration relief involving delegating CPOs where the specified criteria set forth in the letter cannot be met. The streamlined approach is intended to allow DSIO to more efficiently address the numerous pending and expected requests for relief from delegating CPOs who meet the criteria set forth in the letter.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140513-4733391 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows