Cabinet has requested the Parliament to approve the offer of the
The IDA resources are planned to be used to execute the
Addressing the media at the Uganda Media Centre on Thursday, the Information Minister
The planned project will also facilitate enhancement of connectivity involving the suburban areas, alleviation of congestion, comfortable movement of people and business, as well as promotion of investment and generation of new job opportunities.
As part of the project s infrastructure development strategy, KCCA will improve road designs with superior pedestrian pathways and street-lighting system.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya