SIB is the first bank to join the facility since the official launch of the NASDAQ Dubai Murabaha Platform last month.
The platform was set up by NASDAQ Dubai jointly with Emirates Islamic with the aim of strengthening
Through the NASDAQ Dubai Murabaha Platform, individual and institutional clients of SIB will be able to complete financing transactions efficiently and easily, within minutes. The platform is the ideal alternative to many traditional Islamic financing solutions, which can carry a risk of losses through price movements, spreads and poor liquidity as well as delays.
"The NASDAQ Dubai Murabaha Platform is a milestone in achieving the initiative launched by His Highness
More than three billion AED of financing has been processed on the platform for thousands of clients, involving transactions of more than 12 billion AED, since a pilot phase of the project began in
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'