The foreign exchange rate crosses; AUDNOK (Australian Dollar vs. Norwegian Krone), AUDSEK (Australian Dollar vs. Swedish Krona), CADSEK (Canadian Dollar vs. Swedish Krona), XAUEUR (Gold vs. Euro), NZDZAR (New Zealand Dollar vs. South African Rand) and NZDMXN (New Zealand Dollar vs. Mexican Peso) are now available for online trading for any value date out to one year.
Forward outrights can not only be used to hedge corporate flow, but also for the ordinary investor to cut out the unknown interest rate fluctuation risk in a foreign exchange rate speculation over time; to know the cost or benefit of interest differential for the chosen time period, ahead of time.
Elizabeth Missfeld, FX Product Manager at
"We are proud to further improve our state of the art multi product offering, and to have such broad range of forward outrights for our clients to trade, not only through our investor platforms, but also through Saxo Treasurer, which is one of our latest additions for corporates seeking a settlement platform with beneficial rates."
The addition follows recent improvements in the forward outright offerings, as tradable value dates for all forward outright were extended to one year.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American