The foreign exchange rate crosses; AUDNOK (Australian Dollar vs. Norwegian Krone), AUDSEK (Australian Dollar vs. Swedish Krona), CADSEK (Canadian Dollar vs. Swedish Krona), XAUEUR (Gold vs. Euro), NZDZAR (New Zealand Dollar vs. South African Rand) and NZDMXN (New Zealand Dollar vs. Mexican Peso) are now available for online trading for any value date out to one year.
Forward outrights can not only be used to hedge corporate flow, but also for the ordinary investor to cut out the unknown interest rate fluctuation risk in a foreign exchange rate speculation over time; to know the cost or benefit of interest differential for the chosen time period, ahead of time.
Elizabeth Missfeld, FX Product Manager at
"We are proud to further improve our state of the art multi product offering, and to have such broad range of forward outrights for our clients to trade, not only through our investor platforms, but also through Saxo Treasurer, which is one of our latest additions for corporates seeking a settlement platform with beneficial rates."
The addition follows recent improvements in the forward outright offerings, as tradable value dates for all forward outright were extended to one year.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2