The kiwi climbed to a 4-day high of 1.0832 against the aussie and a 6-day high of 1.5927 against the euro, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.0851 and 1.5953, respectively.
The kiwi rallied to 88.29 against the yen, its highest since
The kiwi which closed yesterday's trading at 0.8616 against the greenback reached as high as 0.8635.
The kiwi is likely to seek resistance around 89.00 against the yen, 0.87 against the greenback, 1.58 against the euro and 1.078 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High