The kiwi climbed to a 4-day high of 1.0832 against the aussie and a 6-day high of 1.5927 against the euro, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.0851 and 1.5953, respectively.
The kiwi rallied to 88.29 against the yen, its highest since
The kiwi which closed yesterday's trading at 0.8616 against the greenback reached as high as 0.8635.
The kiwi is likely to seek resistance around 89.00 against the yen, 0.87 against the greenback, 1.58 against the euro and 1.078 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs