ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08052014 - Merger, acquisition and leveraged buyout activity levels will continue to rise in the U.S. mid-market, according to a new survey of middle market dealmakers by
Over two-thirds of survey respondents said they expect the mid-market M&A environment to expand over the next 12 months. This aligns with recent data from the
'Liquidity is everywhere right now,' said
Survey respondents were generally positive about the trends in financing conditions, however, more than one third of respondents said new banking regulations have negatively impacted their businesses.
'While the survey reinforces what we are seeing in the market today, it also points to the less than clear regulatory environment as it affects the supply of financing,' said Martin. 'This is something that middle market companies and buyers will need to watch closely as they look for new opportunities to invest.'
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
Notes to Editors
Job Title Division GE Capital,
Phone +1 203 229 5717
Fax Mobile +1 203 837 0699
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO