Despite tough competition in banking sector in the country,
Sources told PPI that it seemed that
He further said that computer and networking system in the branch often remained out of work and the customers needed to use online services of the bank suffer.
An official on the same branch on anonymity told that almost all MCB branches in
A MCB branch manager on anonymity said that after no reasonable rise in the salaries for a long time, contractual staff in a significant number had quit the job while the vacant positions were not being filled due to unknown reasons as a result, there was acute shortage of manpower.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100