The investigation concerns whether the Pinnacle Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values the Company’s common stock.
If you are a Pinnacle stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
J. Brandon Walker, Esq., 212-699-1145 or 888-529-4787
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?