ITEM 5.07 SUBMISSION OF MATTERS TO A VOTE OF SECURITY HOLDERS
The 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders of
The advisory vote on executive compensation had the following results: 86,086,741 for, 670,406 against and 20,434 abstentions.
There were no broker non-votes as to any of the foregoing matters.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey