Consulting fee revenue for the first quarter of 2014 was a record
EBITDA for the first quarter of 2014 was
The company's total backlog at
"Our strong growth has continued into 2014, with Hill having achieved record consulting fees in the first quarter," said
"Our top priority, however, continues to be the lowering of our interest expense so that more of our operating profit can drop to the bottom line, and we expect significant progress on this effort in the near future."
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply