“Clearly, the big data phenomenon is no longer considered a trend. In fact, it is essential for progressive companies to adopt big data strategies in some form to stay competitive and be successful,” said
GridPoint’s energy management system transforms businesses into energy conscious enterprises by introducing real-time energy usage sensors and big data analytics to provide visibility into total consumption by buildings, campuses or an entire fleet of sites. The data is then sent to a cloud-based platform where advanced analytics, sophisticated algorithms and control automation are applied to optimize building energy consumption continuously based on dynamically changing environmental conditions. For example, by using GridPoint’s solutions, a major national retailer averages savings of 23% per site in electrical and gas energy expenses by monitoring heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) performance. Customers can see savings of up to 30% per site and an 18-36-month payback.
“Big data analytics has been a key differentiator for us as an energy management solutions provider. GridPoint’s submetering solutions make it easy for customers to get energy data, but it’s difficult to make sense of it and glean useful takeaways on their own,” said
CIOReview is a technology magazine that talks about the enterprise solutions that can redefine the business goals of enterprises tomorrow. It is the leading source that shares innovative enterprise solutions developed by established solutions providers, upcoming hot enterprises and is a neutral source for technology decision makers. Published from
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border