The Company intends to use a portion of the net proceeds of the offering to fund the cash purchase price for the previously announced acquisition of the 50% joint venture interest held by affiliates of
Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other federal securities laws. These forward-looking statements are based upon the Company's present expectations, but these statements are not guaranteed to occur. For example, the fact that the offering described above has launched may imply that the offering will price and close, but both pricing and closing are subject to conditions customary in transactions of this type and may be delayed or may not occur at all. In addition, the fact that the Company expects to grant the underwriters an option to purchase additional shares may imply that this option will be exercised. However, the underwriters will not be under any obligation to exercise any such option, or any portion of it, and they may not do so. Investors should not place undue reliance upon forward-looking statements.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.