Following is the text of press note issued by
Chairman Privatization Commission Mr.
He informed that the transaction structure, proposed by the transaction Committee, envisages offering the Government of
Finance Minister said that due diligence has to be observed during the whole process and directed the
He said that the recently completed auction of 3G/ 4 G Spectrum has been appreciated by everybody due to the above mentioned two principles and the same model should be followed in the divestment of state owned entities. He added that, we should strive for maximizing participation from both foreign and domestic investors and fetch in the best price possible for our country.
The Finance Minister also said that the reform process undertaken by the Government will also help in the successful and transparent completion of the process as
The Federal Minister also directed the members of the
For more information, contact:
Director General (Media)
Room # 514, Block-'Q', Finance Division,
Phone: 92 51 9206382, 9211707
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground