Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: 70 -- Nodelocked GeoTime License Maintenance Plan Renewal
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N66001-14-T-7443
Contact: Point of contact -
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) intends to award a firm fixed price purchase order on a sole source basis to
Line Item 0002 GeoTime Maintenance Plan renewal of 340 single Nodelocked GeoTime Licenses. Qty: 1 Lot
This notice of intent is not a request for quote. A determination by the government not to compete based upon responses to this notice is solely at the discretion of the government. Questions by phone or fax will not be considered.
Acquisition of Commercial Items under FAR Part 12 and Simplified Acquisitions Procedures under FAR Part 13 apply. The applicable NAICS Code is 511210 and the size standard is
The point of contact for this announcement is
To respond to this annoucement, you must be registered to the SPAWAR E-Commerce website at https://e-commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil and upload your inquiry under SSC Pacific/Simplified Acquisitions / N66001-14-T-7443.
All responding vendors must be registered to the System for Award Management (SAM) website prior to award of contract. Information can be found at https://www.sam.gov.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?