CEO PSM Maj. General (Retd) Muhammad Javaid HI (M), while addressing a vast gathering of officers and workers of PSM felicitated caretaker PM Justice (R)
The CEO further stated that, It is a bold step on behalf of the caretaker government which has decided to provide guarantee to scheduled banks for raising
The CEO further appraised the gathering that standard operating procedures (SOP) will be introduced for the operation of the escrow account to ensure that salaries and pension of the employees of PSM are not affected. The only purpose for the opening of this account is to move PSM towards the path of revival and use the amount for the purchase of raw material which is the dire need of the corporation.
Moreover, the CEO stated that the recent Bailout Package of
Last, but not the least CEO Maj. General (Retd) Muhammad Javaid H.I. (M), thanked all his team including officers / workers and said that without their help and selfless support this recent Bailout package would not have been possible. Inshallah we will achieve this target because we are the people of Allah and his prophet
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z