The award recognizes top financial officers for innovation and business and organizational leadership. The Courier annually recognizes the best of the best in finance leaders in CBE's home community.
Kahler joined CBE in 1998 after more than 16 years in the banking industry. He oversees the company's finance department and serves as treasurer for the corporation.
The Courier identifies top finance leaders based on leadership in their company's financial success, employee retention skills and innovative methods to maintain overall health of their organizations.
About CBE Companies
CBE Companies is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) organization and is the parent company of
• Focus on the deepest understanding of its customers' business
• Innovative solutions that provide clear value in solving specific business challenges
• A unique culture and investment in employee engagement
CBE Companies currently employs over 1,200 people in five locations globally. Its corporate headquarters is located in
CBE Companies Press Kit
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11840841.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast