ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11052014 - Nonresidents' investment in Israeli shares traded abroad.
Bonds and makam: In March, nonresidents invested about
Nonresidents redeemed about
Investments in Israeli shares: In March, nonresidents realized about
Nonresidents' direct investment in
Continued investments by institutional investors and households in foreign bonds
In March, the business sector, households, and institutional investors invested about
Shares: In March, the business sector and households invested about
Bonds: In March, Israeli residents invested a net
Direct investments abroad: In March, residents invested a minimal amount in direct investment abroad.
Activity vis-a-vis abroad > The financial account of the balance of payments
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California