Bakcell, The First Mobile Operator and Leading Mobile Internet Provider in
"Startup Weekend" plays a vital role in the implementation of startups and raising the awareness on this area among the entrepreneurs. Launched in the year 2007, the "Startup Weekend" has been held in over 107 countries and involved more than 100.000 entrepreneurs to this forum. These events have stimulated the establishment and successful operation of more than 1000 companies around the world.
The main purpose of the project is to educate and inspire the entrepreneurs to create startups.
Within the frames of "Startup Weekend" event held in
1st place - Foursquare chat
2nd place - Free roads (froads.co)
3rd place - iTaxi project
Starting from the year 2011, Bakcell supports the projects which bring together young programmers and developers. In 2011, the company together with Caspian Investment Center (CIC), brought to
The innovations play a key role in the overall activity of Bakcell. The goal of the company is to support the application of technological innovations meeting the ever-changing requirements of the market, as well as the implementation of new projects creating broad opportunities for its valuable customers.
In 2013, Bakcell continued to support young startups within the frames of "Startup Azerbaijan" project implemented by the
As a key player in the telecommunications sector of
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z