Avid product design team will provide insights that help broadcast pros work faster and more efficiently, in the field and in the newsroom WHAT: Avid will host a free webinar to explore how its Avid Everywhere vision helps broadcast professionals collaborate more efficiently, create and deliver content more profitably, and connect with audiences in more powerful ways than ever. Featuring a live playback of the dynamic Avid Everywhere for Broadcast video demo showcased recently at the 2014 NAB Show, the webinar provides unprecedented access to the product experts that have helped to architect and deliver the Avid MediaCentral Platform —the industry’s most open and extensible platform for media creation, distribution, and monetization.
Attendees will learn how the Avid Everywhere vision for broadcast enables you to integrate workflows, create better content, and attract more viewers. Specifically, the webinar will offer insights into the ways that broadcasters can:
· Collaborate with contributors using cloud-based tools · Gain complete choice over how to deploy and scale workgroups · Capture, upload, and share content from everywhere · Find the right footage, right when it’s needed · Quickly distribute stories to the web, social media, and more
WHO: The webinar will feature an interactive Q&A session with Avid’s broadcast product team, including:
WHERE: Register for the Avid Everywhere for Broadcast webinar at:
Through Avid Everywhere™, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook (http://www.avid.com/facebook), Twitter (http://www.avid.com/ twitter), YouTube (http://www.avid.com/youtube), LinkedIn (http://www.avi d.com/linkedin), Google (http://www.avid.com/google); or subscribe to Avid Blogs (http://www.avidblogs.com/).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Public/196/9583654/b6546e86f373d508.doc Avid Everywhere for Broadcast Media Alert
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'