ENP Newswire -
Release date- 09052014 -
It has issued a total of 2,500,000 units at the price of
Each Unit issued pursuant to the Private Placement consists of one common share in the capital of the
The net proceeds of the Private Placement will be used for mine design, environmental permitting, general working capital, and sales and marketing activities of the CellCube vanadium redox flow batteries.
The Company paid a finders' fee of 6% cash and issued 6% Warrants on Units sold to certain subscribers.
All securities issued in connection with the Private Placement will be subject to a statutory hold period of four months plus a day from the date hereof in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Tel: (604) 681-8588
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana