In a statement, the closed-ended Guernsey-registered protected cell company, which has one cell known as the
Three policy maturities on two lives were identified during the period, Alternative Asset Opportunities said, with the gains from the policy maturities recognised in the
According to Alternative Asset Opportunities, there have been 55 policy maturities across 46 lives since the fund's inception.
The company now holds 92 policies covering 81 lives.
Alternative Asset Opportunities said it has received notification of one further policy maturity on one life with a face value of
The company's investment objective in respect of the fund is to provide investors with an "attractive capital return" by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of US traded life interests, life insurance policies issued in respect of US individuals by US life insurance companies, which are traded in a secondary market.
Alternative Asset Opportunities shares were Monday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks