Total operating income rose 26pc to
Operating expenses increased to
Shareholders' equity as of
"There was a 26pc growth in overall operating revenues compared with the same period last year.
"However a large one-off credit to expenses last year showed a 9pc increase in net profit this year," he said.
"Fee and commission income also saw 53pc increase compared with the first quarter last year.
"Revenue lines remain buoyant and we are hopeful that the rest of the year will see further consolidation on positive momentum built up last year,"
"The capital base remains very strong with a capital adequacy ratio of 26.9pc, predominantly tier 1, which totalled 26.5pc.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids