The yen slipped to a 6-day low of 102.06 against the greenback, 4-day lows of 95.49 against the aussie and 88.06 against the kiwi, compared to yesterday's closing quotes of 101.84, 95.36 and 87.74, respectively.
The yen weakened to 115.04 against the franc, 172.03 against the pound, 140.39 against the euro and 93.62 against the loonie.
The next possible downside target for the yen is seen around 103.00 against the greenback, 140.8 against the euro, 115.5 against the franc, 172.5 against the pound, 96.00 against the aussie, 94.00 against the loonie and 88.5 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American