However, the growth trend is expected to slow down given the current size of the bank. Historical growth is unlikely
to be maintained unless the
However, profitability is still expected to grow given QNB's more aggressive lending trend and low-yield deposit advantage, said the report.
Moreover, the bank is expected to capitalize on wider interest margins due to government support and access to new industries and geographical regions.
This also serves QNB well in terms of international lending opportunities.
There are minor concerns about interest rate, credit and liquidity risks. However, the bank has set up solid risk management procedures in place (including derivatives) to hedge against such possibilities, said the report. -
The full report is available here from Amin Advisory
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border