However, the growth trend is expected to slow down given the current size of the bank. Historical growth is unlikely
to be maintained unless the
However, profitability is still expected to grow given QNB's more aggressive lending trend and low-yield deposit advantage, said the report.
Moreover, the bank is expected to capitalize on wider interest margins due to government support and access to new industries and geographical regions.
This also serves QNB well in terms of international lending opportunities.
There are minor concerns about interest rate, credit and liquidity risks. However, the bank has set up solid risk management procedures in place (including derivatives) to hedge against such possibilities, said the report. -
The full report is available here from Amin Advisory
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges