Filipino singer and songwriter Bamboo Manalac, simply known as Bamboo, brought his
The jampacked concert of one of the sought-after performers in
The fans sung along as their idol performed '214', a song about youth empowerment 'Awit ng Kabataan', Bamboo's trademark song on being a proud Filipino 'Hoy Pinoy', among others.
"It was a very successful show as evident in the number of attendees. Bamboo even said the crowd here is bigger than during his concert in
Bamboo's hits include Hallelujah, Noypi, Tatsulok and a lot more. He is one of the judge-coaches of the reality television singing competition 'The Voice of
Aside from him, other featured performers on the occasion included television personality
A fashion show featuring the creations of
"Compared to the previous concert staged in
Another spectator said it was a perfect concert experience for a first-timer like him.
Prior to the concert, a number of fans had an opportunity to meet Bamboo up close and get his autograph during a Meet and Greet event.
The concert was sponsored by Al Khulafa Trading, Holiday Villa Doha and LBC.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian