Mashreq opened its latest eCube branch in
The two storey recently opened branch includes a
Shaker continued, "
On the screens, Mashreq's online representative, introduces 15 different lifestyles. Customers can then discover various products and services pertaining to each of these lifestyles, with the option of physically downloading application forms and additional product information onto their smartphones through QR codes. All this is done through touch screen technology. Adding to this interactive experience, each screen will constantly showcase news feeds that will be updated in real time.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free