Over 200 participants, IMF officials, policy makers from the
Under the theme "Building the Future: Jobs, Growth and Fairness in the
The event is co-organised by the government and the
Finance ministers and central bank governors from several Arab countries will take part in the conference.
According to the agenda of the two-day gathering, on day one, a first set of two parallel thematic sessions will explore macroeconomic policy priorities and transparency, and governance issues.
These will be followed by a second set of parallel sessions that will focus on tackling unemployment and improving the business climate.
The sessions will be chaired by high-level policy makers, where speakers from the Arab region and beyond will explore challenges and opportunities.
On day two, the conference will be opened by a panel including Ensour, Lagarde and Director General of the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con