The session saw 2,774 transactions worth KD 15.24 million, with 96.24 million shares changing hands.
In terms of sector performance, the curtain fell with seven sector indices in green, five in red, and another two unchanged from previous closing.
Top gainer share for the day was (FUTUREKID), while biggest loser was (PEARL). The volume top five stock were (GFH), (FCEM), (KPROJ), (ABYAAR), and (IFA).(end) wsa
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.