Proceeds from the latest round will be used to secure a pan-
Founded in 2013 by seven young travel enthusiasts
The idea sprung up when a group of friends during their travels, found it difficult to find a clean and tidy room within an affordable budget. This led this team of IIT-IIM and MDI graduates to come up with this concept.
Zostel currently operates in two cities –
The startup got in touch with its angel Presha during
Presha Paragash, a recent graduate from Wharton, was looking for opportunities to diversify the family's business portfolio which currently primarily focuses on palm oil.
As part of the fund raising, Presha will be joining Zostel's board.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly