The transaction is set for completion in the Q3 of 2014 after receiving US regulatory approval.
The company would finance the acquisition with cash and through available revolving credit facilities.
We are very pleased to welcome Desert to the
Orr added, The acquisition of Desert will also be a vehicle to advance our integrity management strategy of providing management and data centric solutions for our customer's production, processing and pipeline assets. Desert's integrity management business complements our recent investments in
Desert is a
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings