The event is an opportunity for the youth to design their very own table football player and then showcase their abilities, which will be put to test as they battle it out that day.
The local tournament will be held at three universities including
Only the top 22 students with the most innovative and stylish designs from each university were selected but players need their style to match their skills to win the local tournament.
Now in its fourth phase, known as the 'Player Design Phase', all 66 top designers will have received a limited-edition Red Bull Art Dribble Tool box as they prepare to join the dream team in the tournament finals.
Whether it's magic midfielders, daring defenders or star strikers — every team needs a bit of creativity. But they only had one week to turn their fantasy into reality by creating the craziest, wackiest and most fun miniature players before they kick-off at the tournament.
At this final, the winner really does take it all. Because if you're the champion, you'll go home with the customised Red Bull Art Dribble table which includes the miniature players designed by the students themselves!
The event is being sponsored by Muscat Sport and
The venues are:
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June