Contract award: Banking Services and Card Acquiring Services.
The Council requires a comprehensive banking service involving maintenance of the Council~s bank accounts, handling of paper, BACS and CHAPS clearing, cash processing and other activities associated with local authority banking business Lot 2 Card Payments are currently collected via the Council~s website, by telephone and face to face at various Council establishments. The successful tenderer will be expected to provide real time authorisation of card transactions, recieve files of card payments collected and provide settlement direct to the Council~s nominated bank accounts. The Council already has in place the relevant software/hardware to enable the collection of card payments and has existing contracts with payment service providers. Internet service providers, payment service providers and software/hardware suppliers should therefore not respond to this notice.
Total final value of contract(s): 90
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name :
Contractor address :
Implementing agency :
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of:
Telephone: +44 1562732132
General address of the contracting authority: www.wyreforestdc.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0161
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth